DICOM is specialized in the design and development of customer specific electronic devices for the telecommunications industry. International customers include equipment manufacturers for the public and private telco markets, automated test equipment manufacturers as well as system integrators for special tactical communication applications. Digital communication systems developed by DICOM since 27 years are deployed worldwide by major telecom operators.
- Digital multichannel (8 stereo channels) MP3 player with audio distribution system for sightseeing busses using standard plastic optical fibre cable (Toslink).
- GPS controlled multi-channel MP3 audio player for sightseeing bus applications.
- Entertainment systems (video and multi-channel audio) for coaches.
- Standalone single- and multi-channel AV-players.
- Full duplex hands free intercom system for VIP coaches.
- Supercapacitor (Ultracapacitor) powered weatherproof outdoor sound system for cable cars.
- Line and network terminating units for 2 Mbit/s ISDN PRI lines (HDB3, HDSL, SHDSL, CMI versions).
- Electrical/optical repeaters for 2Mbit/s lines.
- Multi-channel digital transmission systems for analog (POTS) and digital (ISDN) subscribers.
- Network terminating units for ISDN BRI Access (2B1Q) with two additional analog interfaces (NT1+2ab).
- Network terminating unit for 64 kbit/s channels with Uk0 interface (4B3T) and co-directional 256 kBaud G.703 interface.
- CATV cable modem ISDN add-on module with proprietary upstream network interface.
- TCP/IP concentrator modules for centralized remote management of telecommunication equipment.
- ATE test adapter modules for ISDN BRI interfaces S0, Uk0 (4B3T/2B1Q) and Up0 with performance monitoring and PBRS/BER capabilities.
- FPGA IP cores implementing proprietary interface translation and protocol support for Ethernet over SDH (EoS).
- Tactical communication systems for naval applications.
- ATM network interface cards with STM-1/4 optical interface.
- Switching & conferencing cards with extended customer-specific processing and monitoring capabilities.
- CompactPCI boards with H.110 Computer Telephony interface.
- FPGA IP cores implementing legacy telecommunication protocols replacing discontinued standard ICs.
- FPGA IP cores implementing ATM Layers AAL0/1/5.